Tuesday 4 August 2015

blackberry 9320 no network/SoS solution

Remember this solution worked for me but I don't know yours.....................................
HI,,today again I here with new solution of 9320 network for 2 sec and sos only.................
this is pic of my blackberry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
picture is not clear due to lot of scracthes on my phone..........................
lets test with meter........................\step 1
there is no power in 1st point which goes in power ic and PA of phone.............................
open the phone and check

there its right on down its mean its connecter is not right...............................
let me change then lets check  i make the phone on and i show u....................

its right............................................................thank u for watching and visiting
as soon i face any other problem and i t done i will upload it soon
thank for visiting and ,/.....................................

2 comments:

  1. can you help me? i have the same problem with my 9320 vocacom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nazim zafar *Sometimes your phone get barred or blacklisted thanks

      Delete